Thursday, September 11, 2014

dark room

Marilyn Pierre

English 2

5/21/14

Dark room

I am waking up in a dark room I tried to squint my eyes a bit but I can’t see any thing, its pitch black. As I inhale the light air freshener scent of warm vanilla which I said to myself it smells familiar. I can hear music next to me playing and feel its cold, rectangular shape it must be an IPod. The sound of the air conditioner coming through the air vent, the tiny hairs on my skin start to rise. I slowly rise, putting both my hands in front of me waving it around. Then suddenly I tripped over something soft and fluffy I picked it up feeling it has two eyes, a nose, and is hairy,” it’s a teddy bear”. I started to walk around a bit more with the stuffed animal in my hand and can feel next to me there is a bed. Quickly I noticed that I am in my own bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment