Friday, March 21, 2014

Lessons learned in life

There are many lessons I have learned in my life good and bad. In my teen years I have done bad things got in trouble a lot. One experience I had  was hanging with the wrong crowd. Not listening to the people around me and it effected on my school work and behavior. I would always hang out with my friends, party and not care they would make fun of me at times for being a teachers pet. And I hated that so I started hanging with them instead of doing my work, skipping school etc. Until one day when I was 17 I got into an automobile accident. I remember when I came home and look in a mirror and broke it I never looked in the mirror again for a couple of years. So I was in my room and I couldn't eat I was angry with myself and then my mother came in and told me you are just as bad as them if you hate them and that's when I realized she was right. For me to sit home and hate them was wrong I forgave them but never again I would play the fool.

Just be happy for the way you are and don't change don't mistreat others cause it can come back to you and always forgive people because your anger will become worse in the end.
  These are some of the lessons I have learned in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Omg that's soo sad. God created you to be different Monroe. Be a leader not follower. 💙 ✌ 🎶 (love, peace, harmony)

    ReplyDelete