Monday, April 28, 2014

The perfect bedroom


    Marilyn Pierre

 English 1 essay

 

The Perfect Bedroom Growing Up.

 

  Imagine yourself walking into a room and feeling as though you’re in a comfort zone relaxed at Zen. The soothing colors, fun toys to play with, and that exotic but sweet wonderful smell that’s how I often felt as a kid growing up walking into my bedroom as if I were escaping to another world.

   As a kid I would always come home and go to my room. Where I would step into my room I would feel the soft carpet tickling between my toes. Warm sunlight piercing through the window, and cool breeze blowing through the air vent.  Looking around I would see the pretty sky blue that makes feel at peace, the pretty baby pink that gives a sense of exuberance, and the charming elegance of lavender. Looking up towards the ceiling you would see a princess decal border leading her white long haired horse to the river to drink and multi colored carousel that would always bring me joy.

  Sometimes I would act as if I were in another world or even escaping from reality every time I would look at the princess and the horse on my wall. I would imagine me being a princess escaping my parents and their demands running away into a field filled with nothing but the “crème de la crème” of flowers  Blue carnations and white jasmines. There I would pick up the white jasmine and see the rain drop water slowly dripping off its delicate, soft, petal as I bring the flower towards my nose I would breathe, close my eyes, suddenly I pause then exhale that sweet but pleasing scent I’ll put the flower behind my ear and look up to see my beautiful white long haired horse. I would walk over with my blue, pretty but very detailed dress and get up on my horse. Off we went to a wonderful journey to a pond where I will see those beautiful water lilies under the water where I see my reflection of me stuck underneath the water than back to my room I would be.

  When I come back from all that long day dream  I would look around for my teddy bears and grab the two I like the very most and play with my warm, soft, cuddly, well dressed teddy bears. Then sit and hug them and just go over to my white queen size bed with my pink Hello Kitty sheets, comforter and comfy heart shape pillows.  I would fluff my pillows and lie down, look toward my window, then relax while watching the sunset.

   Now what a great idea if your life can be like that every day with a beautiful room, warm feeling, looking at soothing colors that puts you in a daze, and escaping the world. Now that would be absolutely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment