Thursday, April 24, 2014

Shopping while black

I did not like how the store clerk treated the black women. It was wrong and a little extreme. Even if it was just an experiment I also felt that the customers were scared. And just did not care how that women was treated because they are not in her shoes. But they could have stood and spoken up for her regardless of her skin. I was especially moved by the Caucasian women in pink that was crying. I also like how the African American man and his wife was standing up. and not letting some people step all over you. It was clear that the author of this video. was just trying to prove that racism is and always will exist for some people. The connection I have with this video is that sometimes when me and my mom will go to a store the employee would just follow and keep asking if we need help. It's up to you to stand or settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment